1. The Season schedule will be posted on this website after the preseason coaches meetings.
2. NOTE: THE POSTED SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE! YOU MUST CHECK BACK ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR CHANGES.
3. Postponing and rescheduling games is completed ONLY by your club's Field Commissioner. Refer to the information in the Club Rep Info section of the website for more information.
1. On game day you will need to supply the referee with a copy of your OFFICIAL STAMPED ROSTER (game day line ups are no longer accepted). Two copies of your official stamped roster are needed for each game; one copy goes to the opposing coach and one copy goes to the referee.
2. NO PASS - NO PLAY - NO COACH. Referees will check passes before the game.
3. Scores will be reported by the club/team on the website.
4. Coaches have the option of providing feedback on the referee's performance via the following link: